Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Egg Day


This is Kevin, Me, Joe (my uncles bf), My mom. Below is Jordan, and then my brother and sister. Sunday was Easter. I woke up and felt so bad for all the little kids who were going on Easter egg hunts; it was cold and snowy. Easter Sunday was my first holiday/family even that Mark didn't attend. I was nervous and invited my good friend Jordan to come over, he's funny
and I know he could entertain me. My family is small, 14 people total,
including both my mom's and dad's side of the family. Also, four of them weren't goign to make it. I skipped church, sorry, but wen't over at two to my mom's for visiting and food. I got an Easter basket with candy, flip flops, socks, two pj shorts, $25, and left overs to take home! Yay! I actually had a good day and later that night my friend Dave from work picked me up and went to see Blades of Glory. It was a good movie, not as funny as I had thought it would be, but still, it leaves you in a good mood. All in all it was a happy Easter sunday.



No comments: