Wednesday, April 11, 2007

goodbye
This is my ex-boyfriend Mark. A couple weeks ago he went to Scottsdale Arizona with his friends. The whole time I was worried about the trip. Then on the day before he came back, he called me like 3 times all upset, telling me that he missed me and he was homesick and he wanted to come home right then. He said he had a bad dream that I left him and he couldn't change my mind and it really bothered him. I felt better, not that he felt bad, but that he obviously missed me too.
He came home really early and stayed the night,he practically lived at my house since I moved out of his. After that, for the next two weeks, I think we stayed with each other twice. He then decided to go to Chicago, when he came home we broke up. He said he is moving and decided to go to Arizona State University. I lost it. Everything that I have done for the past year, every piece of clothing I have bought, the bed I bought, how I act, where I go, what I do, I have done for him in some way. I have never cared for someone before like I do him. He was my boyfriend and my best friend and I lost both in one day.
I didn't go to work, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop crying. It seems like I was being an overly emotional and dramatic girl, but all this came to me unexpected. I felt lost and betrayed and confused and hurt. I didn't want to accept it and it was completely out of my control. I completely put a stop on my life and broke down for 5 days.

No comments: