Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Today was beautiful....NOT

So the weather was gorgeous earlier and I could barely contain myself with the excitement I had for the remainder of the day. I went to ACO and purchased a porch swing that has the same idea as a futon. It is the highlight of the year to me. It was on sale for $99.00! I called my friend from work with a pick up and he brought it to my house. My roommate and I successfully put most of it together, but I am tired, we hit a wall in the directions, and gave up for today. We did however make it to step 8 and there are only 11. So, so far we are doing good. Tomorrow I have to try and finish it between school and work. Hopefully it will be done and I will be able to swing when I get home. Yay!!
My favorite thing to do in the summer is swing, read, nap, and repeat.

No comments: